Gifts of Partnership Interests
How It Works
- You convey a partnership interest to National Audubon Society.
- Depending on the circumstances, Audubon may choose to hold the partnership interest or to sell it quickly. Any partnership distributions or sales proceeds will be applied to the purposes you designate.
- You receive gift credit and an immediate income tax deduction for the appraised value of the donated partnership interest, net of any liabilities.
- Under certain conditions, you may be able to use a partnership interest to fund a life-income arrangement, such as a Unitrust.
- You can have the satisfaction of making a significant gift that benefits both you and Audubon during your lifetime.
The National Audubon Society is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Our federal tax ID number is 13-1624102.