Charitable Gift Annuity – Flexible Payment
How it Works
- You transfer cash or securities to Audubon.
- You select a date range in the future when you will want to start payments.
- In the future, you select a date in the date range for payments to begin.
- Beginning on the specified date, Audubon begins to pay you, fixed annuity payments for life.
- The remaining balance passes to Audubon when the contract ends at the death of the last beneficiary.
- Receive dependable, fixed income for life in return for your gift.
- Flexible start date allows you to alter the beginning of payments in the future, to meet your changing needs.
- Deferral of payments permits a higher annuity rate and generates a larger charitable deduction.
- The longer you wait to start payments, the higher your payment will be.
- The minimum gift requirement is $10,000.